Welcome to the Burlington Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation! Our local chapter is led by Eric Garza, and offers a range of workshops and events in the greater Burlington area and beyond. We also maintain a Resource List that can help you find good food. If you’d like to join our email list (and receive 1-2 emails per month), send an email to WAPFVT@gmail.com with ‘Add to email list’ in the subject line.
News and Events
- National Wise Traditions Conference: November 7-10, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Weston A. Price Foundation’s Raw Milk Symposium: November 10, live stream available at no cost, see link for details.
- Farm & Ranch Freedom Alliance 2014 Citizen Activism Workshop: November 10-11, Austin, TX. See website for details.
- Traditional Foods Roundtable Discussion: November 23, 3:00-5:00, Fletcher Free Library, Burlington, VT.
Book and Documentary Reviews
- Book Review: Know Your Fats
- From Fire to Fermentation: A Review of Michael Pollan’s Cooked
- It’s the Sugar Stupid: A Review of the Documentary ‘Fed Up’
- Book Review: We Want to Live
- Book Review: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Food Rights
- Book Review: Death by Food Pyramid
- Book Review: Nutritional Grail