Welcome to the Burlington Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation! Our local chapter is led by Eric Garza, and offers a range of workshops and social events in the greater Burlington area and beyond. We also maintain a Resource List that can help you find good food. If you’d like to join our email list (and receive 1-2 emails per month), send an email to WAPFVT@gmail.com with ‘Add to email list’ in the subject line.
- When the Belly is the Beast: Dietary Interventions to Address Autism and Neuro-Degenerative Disease, October 10, Briston Community College, Fall River, MA.
- The Paleo Diet: Myths and Realities, 6:30-7:30 pm, October 16, Healthy Living Market, South Burlington, VT. Register through Healthy Living’s website.
- National Wise Traditions Conference: November 7-10, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- Book Review: Know Your Fats
- From Fire to Fermentation: A Review of Michael Pollan’s Cooked
- It’s the Sugar Stupid: A Review of the Documentary ‘Fed Up’
- Book Review: We Want to Live
- Book Review: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Food Rights
- Book Review: Death by Food Pyramid
- Book Review: Nutritional Grail