Burlington Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation
Welcome to the Burlington Chapter of the Weston A. Price Foundation! Our local chapter is led by Eric Garza, and offers a range of workshops and social events in the greater Burlington area and beyond. We also maintain a Resource List that can help you find good food. If you’d like to join our email list (and receive 1-2 emails per month), send an email to WAPFVT@gmail.com with ‘Add to email list’ in the subject line.
- Open Barn Party: 1:00-4:00 pm, September 7, Farm of Milk and Honey, Washington, VT.
- Regional Wise Traditions Conference: September 20-21, Southbridge, MA.
- Vermont Traditional Foods and Health Symposium: September 25-27, Shelburn Farms. Register through Shelburne Farms’ website, cost is sliding scale, $0-70 per person. Free childcare is available.
- All About Offal: A Global Appreciation of Cooking with Organ Meats: 5:30-8:30 pm, September 30, Healthy Living Market, South Burlington, VT. Register through Healthy Living Market’s website, cost is $50.
- When the Belly is the Beast: Dietary Interventions to Address Autism and Neuro-Degenerative Disease: October 10, Briston Community College, Fall River, MA.
- National Wise Traditions Conference: November 7-10, Indianapolis, Indiana.
- From Fire to Fermentation: A Review of Michael Pollan’s Cooked
- It’s the Sugar Stupid: A Review of the Documentary ‘Fed Up’
- Book Review: We Want to Live
- Book Review: Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Food Rights
- Book Review: Death by Food Pyramid
- Book Review: Nutritional Grail